Sunday, February 22, 2009

its a green thing

So I decided to stop for a moment and reflect on the things that makes me really busy this time. You see, I am graduating in college this coming March and tell you, it’s a lot of job! First of, my baby thesis is really taking an ample of my time, effort and energy. It also does makes me very anxious working on it since I know I should be really doing well. We have to submit the paper this week and not hearing much from our thesis adviser is another thing that puts more anxiety to it. My thesis is about the Sociolinguistics of the blogosphere. Well good thing is, I really have a personal inclination to reading blogs. So it wasn’t that hard for me to deal with it, ironically, what’s harder was dealing with a partner. Haha. I mean, I still can’t tell if it’s totally a bad thing to have him as a thesis partner. It’s just that, sometimes I feel it’s unfair to do all the hardwork and at the end, he will get all the praises and recognition by the professor. At one time, it discouraged me to put my best to it, but I realized I should set aside those issues and just get on going. I pondered a lot bout it but I wanna deal with it later. Anyway, this is just a preface of my whatabouts :) im goin now.


Ciao!