Sunday, June 19, 2011

i wish i would stop hating my mom

Who am I to expect her to be perfect? No, she's not, not even an inch close to it. She has her own monsters inside and most of the times, she can't control em. I wish she can be more compassionate about being a mom to us. I wish she stops thinking about herself only. I wish she would start being selfless this time. And I wish she would stop being so self righteous. She thinks she is perfect. The constant words coming out from her mouth when she speaks to my dad are, "AYAW LAGEH ANA DAD" In my head, I would reply, "The nerve.."

That's her. She speaks like she is perfect. She cheated, she doesnt care about home, she has her own little place in Leyte, she earns a decent amount of money but never contributes to the home bills. I wish God will enlighten her but more so, I pray that I would have the heart to forgive her, accept her for who she is not! I just can't bear her being so self righteous to my dad when in fact she's the one who failed to what she ought to do. One time, my sis told me that my dad decided to end it all with my mom, I personally, just like my sis.. is okay with it. I guess with all the things she shouldn't do to us, we're okay and better off without her.