Sunday, January 10, 2010

back again!


It has been years since Sheena and I see each other. Blame it on her.. she changed majors. LOL. I mean, we did see each other when I was still in college (and when was that?.. like a year ago) and we just exchange our hellos which is quite weird for "best friends"! Oh I dont know but she's my confidante in first year college despite of our vast difference! I pretty miss her and I admit there were times that I felt like I wanna raise my brow to her because she's not talking to me anymore and she's been ignoring me. Well I was kinda hurt but life goes on for both of us. But anyway,.. we decided to catch up yesterday and yeah it was fun! Its so good to be back with her and catching up what's new and laughing over the old times. Geezz, sometimes the past creeps me but oh well, it makes me laugh more thinking bout those days where we use cake foundations on our face so just as to look presentable! I love going down memory lane with Sheena because she's one of the best things that ever happened to me in my college life. Well reason being why we never talked again was she shift majors and yeah I was left (obviously). The act of starting all over again and looking for prospects who could match my hype and the "leaving" part sucks but because God loves me.. He gave me more friends and im just.. THANKFUL! (LYn ,Chena, Bing and my ETOY-L)

But anyway, yesterday was
one of the happiest because I get to hang out with these girls again! Its so good to be YOU with these people. I never thought we could ever think of a reunion but u know instead of putting too much thoughts on it, I just wanted to be grateful because I realized FRIENDSHIP never dies.

We decided to be spontaneous (but i still believed Bing had this pre-planned personally!- LOL) and hit the bowling alley. Sporty as I am (toink!) I welcomed the thought warmly but to no avail, i never had a successful strike, but oh well..
We went to IT park and attend to our gastronomic needs. Bing needs to go back to her dorm to get her books (law..law..law..) while Sheena and I went on our way to Shakeys...

my bunch of lunch minus the missing chicken! haha


Sheena had to go but I had a great time with Bing at Hebrews Coffee :). I wished to order Machiatto but for some reason the waiter doesnt seem like OK with my order asking me if I already tried their one shot Machiatto coffee.. weird!! so I ended up sipping Cappucino.. urgh!

I helped Bing take down notes for her midterms next week.. whoah i miss doing home works and beating deadlines and shit like that but Im very thankful as well that im done and over with it!

.....
it was perfect with friends :)


and i laugh like this :D :D

and lastly, whose that gurl playing like a PRO? haha